Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Trials of the Times.

It has come to not only my attention that Satan is trying to thwart my attemt to serve a mission. It seems that any possible way satan can tempt me he is certainly taking advantage of. It is closing in. Only 6 more days and then Finally! I will enter the doors of the "Empty Sea."
I was able to give my farewell talk last sunday. What a neat experience that was. Mostly a lot of crying on my end of the pulpit. However, I felt that I was able to bear my testimony to certain people in the audience that I had written my talk to. It helped me to keep in mind some of those who truly needed the message that I bore. It was imperitively fun to meet 'n' greet with all of my friends and family for what seems to be the last time. I do want to wish everyone good luck with their own endeavors. I am overjoyed with the thought of representing Jesus Christ, while humbly amounting to nothing at the same time. I feel as though I can do a good thing in Argentina. Learning spanish will also be a plus. I pray daily for added strength that I will be able to accomplish all that is commanded of me.
I have said goodbye to a lot of my friends leaving on missions. I then said goodbye to Marcus Tanner, one of my best friends. Along with the Next week being Sam Morris. 6 days, it's my turn. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Your brother in Christ
Kyle Braden Jacobson
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment