Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Sun is Hotter in Argentina, I Promise

I am here! in a foreign country!

So after my flight was delayed, we stayed in the hotel, the next day we left the hotel at 7 to make it to our flight at 9. From here it was 13 hours to buenos Aires. We met the mission presidents wife of the Buenos Aires South mission at the airport. From there

We{ve also been teaching the abuela (the grandma, everyone calls old people here grandma or grandpa) She loves to talk, she is about 3.5 ft tall, and can{t understand our message very well, because she is probably 80 or so, shes just a cute old lady that always comes to church because she does feel tranquility there.

Well family, I love you so much. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here in this mission, its going to be really great for me. I am already starting to get into the groove here. The language is another thing, I can usually get my point across, and say almost all that I want to, Understanding is another thing. That is very hard for me at this point, however, over the past week, it has gotten a lot better, I am starting to understand a Ton more than the first day.

I love you all, and I know that this church is true, that{s why I am here, Its true. I know Joseph saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ that day in the grove. I know I am here for a reason, I cant wait to share this experience with you. Know that I love you and I lov eyour emails.

Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment